Friday, January 14, 2011

I need your votes please!


Hello my few but devoted blog followers :) I recently entered a contest for the "Best Gluten Free Recipe" on an online challenge and I need your votes. It's very simple to do and for anyone who has not done so, please please please leave a comment on my thread (that is how the voting works). At the end of the month, the three top recipes with the most comments will be made by the judges and they will then select the best recipe. So for now, I need as many comments on my thread as possible. It's very easy to do and I will be eternally grateful for anyone who leaves a comment :)

First, register Here close that window then go Here to leave a comment. Thats all :) 

If you know anyone who would be willing to vote, pass this along. Please oh please?

Thank you so much and I will have some more tasty gluten and corn free recipes to be blogged shortly.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I want some! All of your dishes make my mouth water. Next step: get my wife to try some of them...

    Keep cooking and sharing!
    LaMont & Staci Snarr

    ReplyDelete