Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love the DI

Yep, that I do. In fact, any garage sale, thrift store, and such.  I also love Thai food. Any culture that incorporates chilies, coconut, and seafood all in one has got my heart...errr....stomach, tastebuds, you get the picture.

Where am I going with this? Well my friend, just keep reading.....I find an authentic Thai cookbook that my kitchen is in DIRE need of.
And lookey! I even have a recipe now for my favorite Thai soup!

And this wonderful and treasureful find only cost me $1 :) My day is complete. So yes, I am now so totally excited to start making and canning my own curry pastes and I can control the spice and flavor that Kyle and I like. Oh boy! Oh boy! I guess my next stop is the asian shop to stock up on some ingredients he he he :)

No comments:

Post a Comment