Friday, December 24, 2010

Asian stores are so awesome

Just a quick little post....if you are celiac you need to find a local Asian store. You will find SO many new and different foods to try. Not to mention flours. Yes....flours. Arrowroot starch, tapioca starch, sweet rice flour, rice flour, even toasted rice powder. I picked these up yesterday for....wait for it.....wait.... $.99!! How exciting is that? I would have spent more than 2 bucks on the same amount of flour at a health food store. Being a "domestic engineer" I need to find the most cost effective ways possible and THIS is my secret :) Just thought I'd share with my buddies in cyberworld. 



Did y'all notice the attempt at displaying holiday colors? Yes, I know...I am a NERD but I couldn't resist ;)  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment