Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Pink Cowgirl's Camping Adventures

Hi there everyone out in blogland.

I thought I would share some fun pictures from our camping adventure to Tasha Equestrian Camp near Fish Lake Utah. We all had SO much fun, despite me coming down with pneumonia....I did my best to grin and bear it and STILL managed to get out, enjoy nature, and of course....ride my horse. I also got a nice ride on my colt Pistol, who until recently, has not been ridden outside of the round pen.

I enjoyed seeing many breathtaking sights on the back of my horse. I'm telling you...not much is better than that.

Ok, enough chit chat....here be pictures :)



Smokey and Pistol all settled in their stalls

Hubby borrowing his friend's horse Chopper

Really neato beaver pond

The scenery was just breathtaking

I promise I didn't ride Smokey TOO hard

My dog Gage on his first real trail ride to the top of the mountain

Smoke and me playing around

Ya....playing around some more

Kidlet taking Smokey for a spin

These four legged creatures were running around EVERYWHERE


*evil snickers*

The mountains just plain rock.....nuff said

Riding to Crater Lake

Hubby and good ol' Chopper


This sweet little fellow couldn't have been older than a few days. It was just the sweetest thing!

Rough and tough mountain women can catch fish with our bare hands :) Really, we did! I will say, it was a lot harder than you would think lol!

That is all, thank so much for looking and have a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. seriously jilly... if you didn't have such long winters you would have another riding buddy out there! The scenery is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete